Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Divergent, Disney, etc
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
the only photo set that actually matters on this stupid website
when youre walking past a dead body in a horror game and it suddenly comes back to life
Oh my god you can almost hear the pug’s screams.
actual photo depiction of finals week at my school
Nobody has to deal with americans more than other americans.
I am an american and I can verify that this is indeed true.
#everyone else gets to be annoyed by Americans from afar #while Americans have to be annoyed by other Americans loudly and up close
my favorite fucking line from my favorite fucking movie of all time.
flower crowns are so last week.
everyone knows this is what’s in
this is my favorite gif and i did not expect this
Omfg I love this